Commission and Director Info
The five-member Lottery Commission oversees the governance of the Oregon Lottery. The governor appoints commission members for four-year terms. The State Senate confirms the appointments.
Upcoming Commission Meetings
- January 27, 2021, 2 pm
- February 26, 2021, 10 am
- March 26, 2021, 10 am
- April 23, 2021, 10 am
- May 21, 2021, 9 am budget/10 am monthly meeting
- June 25, 2021, 10 am
- July 29, 2021, 2 pm
- August 26, 2021, 2 pm
- September 24, 2021, 10 am
- October 27, 2021, 2 pm
- November 19, 2021, 10 am
- December 17, 2021, 10 am
OSL Commission meetings will be held via web meeting until further notice.
Oregon law requires that at least one commissioner have a minimum of five years’ experience in law enforcement and at least one commissioner must be a certified public accountant. No more than three members of the Commission can be affiliated with the same political party.
The Commission’s responsibilities include:
- Ratifying retailer contracts
- Approving yearly budget and business plan
- Approving monthly financial reports
- Adopting rule and policy changes
Oregon Lottery Director
The governor appoints the Oregon Lottery director, whose appointment must be confirmed by the Senate. The director’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the administration of the Lottery and its employees, as well as external and legislative activities
- Recommending annual strategic direction and budget to the Lottery Commission
- Serving as the Secretary and Executive Officer of the Lottery Commission
Oregon’s Teacher of the Year 2021
Nicole hopes her students will always remember how much she loved them.
Veteran Services in Josephine County
Innovative programs to connect veterans to veterans.
Veteran Services in Yamhill County
Lottery dollars help fund VSOs across the state. Meet Yamhill County’s.
Smith Rock – Adventure Central
From quiet strolls to heart-stopping vertical climbs, Smith Rock has it all.