Game Number: 0939
Top Prize: $10,000
Purchase Price: $2
Claim Date: TBD
How To Play:
Note: Each Building is a separate GAME. Each GAME played separately.
1. In each GAME, scratch the GROUND FLOOR to reveal an instruction for which floor to go to.
2. As instructed, find the corresponding FLOOR in that same GAME and scratch only that FLOOR. Do not scratch any of the floors in between.
3. Continue to follow instructions on each FLOOR as directed.
4. When you reveal a prize amount or a “GET OFF (STOP)” symbol, the play is over for that GAME. If a prize amount is revealed in the final play of a GAME, win that amount.
Did I Win?
Here are some ways to find out if you’ve won:
It’s Your Ticket – Sign the Back!
- Take your ticket to a Lottery retail location and use the “Did you Win?” terminal
Be sure to sign the back of your ticket when you buy it to ensure you can claim any prize you may win!
Claim Your Prize >>
Did you win? Congratulations! Prizes up to $600 may be claimed at a Lottery retailer
, or claimed by mail via a winner claim form
. All prizes of $600 or more must be claimed at the Lottery office
Game Rules >>
Find out more about the Oregon Lottery’s® game rules by visiting the link below.Scratch-it Game Rules
This example shows a $10,000 winner.
for 2nd Chance Drawing eligibility and draw information.