Commission & Director Info
Members, Duties & Meeting Information
Lottery Commission Overview
The five-member Lottery Commission oversees the governance of the Oregon Lottery®
. Commission members are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate. They serve at the pleasure of the Governor and are appointed for a four-year term.
As determined by Oregon Revised Statutes, at least one Commissioner must have a minimum of five years experience in law enforcement and at least one Commissioner must be a certified public accountant. No more than three members of the Commission can be affiliated with the same political party.
The Commission’s responsibilities include:
- Ratifying retailer contracts
- Approving yearly budget and business plan
- Approving monthly financial reports
- Adopting rule and policy changes
The Director of the Oregon Lottery®
is appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate. The Director’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the administration of the Lottery and its employees, as well as external and legislative activities
- Recommending annual strategic direction and budget to the Lottery Commission
- Serving as the Secretary and Executive Officer of the Lottery Commission
Oregon Lottery Director,
Commission Meeting Information >>
Meeting schedules, agendas, minutes, financials and sales reports.
For additional information, contact Amy Williams.
2009 - 11 Lottery Fund
Allocations by County >>
See how Oregon Lottery® dollars are working for Oregon.
When You Play,
Oregon Wins >>
Lottery funds support projects and programs throughout the state.
Oregon Lottery • 500 Airport Road SE, Salem, OR, 97301 • PO Box 12649 Salem, OR, 97309-0649 • www.oregonlottery.org
Phone: 503-540-1000 • Fax: 503-540-1001 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org